Cats are absolutely wonderful. Would you like to know why? I wanted to know, too, until I got one for my last birthday, when I turned six. Now I want to tell you five reasons why cats are wonderful.
The number one reason that cats are wonderful is that they go to the bathroom in a box full of sawdust. I know, at first this doesn't seem so wonderful, especially when you have to clean it. But I can tell you it is wonderful, because when my cat went to the bathroom outside of her box, we both got spanked, and mom told me not to hold her by the tail anymore. Now she always goes to the bathroom in her box, and it's really good.
The second reason why cats are good pets is that they are afraid of dogs. It's a good thing, too, because Billy's dog was going to eat ours, and if she hadn't run up a tree, I wouldn't have got to see real firemen for the first time. They were great!
Reason number three why cats are the best pets is that they shed a lot. This makes my dad sneeze, but I think it's good, because then I can keep up my cat fur collection. It's getting bigger all the time, and pretty soon my pillowcase will be all full up and I'll have to find somewhere else to keep it.
The fourth reason why cats are really good is because they can meow really loud if they want to. Every night I listen to the cats of the neighborhood doing their concert outside, and my cat is the very loudest. I'm so proud of her.
The last reason why cats are wonderful pets is because they can just go away for one day and by the time they come back, they will have four little kittens with them. I don't know how they do this. I thought it was magic, but then my mom said that every cat knows how to do it. I wish I was a cat, so I could bring kittens home a lot.
All of these are reasons why cats are wonderful pets. If you don't believe me, go buy one for yourself. You will see it can do all these things I said, and even cooler things, too. You will love your wonderful cat pet, and you will wonder how you ever lived without it. Take my word for it.
The number one reason that cats are wonderful is that they go to the bathroom in a box full of sawdust. I know, at first this doesn't seem so wonderful, especially when you have to clean it. But I can tell you it is wonderful, because when my cat went to the bathroom outside of her box, we both got spanked, and mom told me not to hold her by the tail anymore. Now she always goes to the bathroom in her box, and it's really good.

The second reason why cats are good pets is that they are afraid of dogs. It's a good thing, too, because Billy's dog was going to eat ours, and if she hadn't run up a tree, I wouldn't have got to see real firemen for the first time. They were great!
Reason number three why cats are the best pets is that they shed a lot. This makes my dad sneeze, but I think it's good, because then I can keep up my cat fur collection. It's getting bigger all the time, and pretty soon my pillowcase will be all full up and I'll have to find somewhere else to keep it.
The fourth reason why cats are really good is because they can meow really loud if they want to. Every night I listen to the cats of the neighborhood doing their concert outside, and my cat is the very loudest. I'm so proud of her.
The last reason why cats are wonderful pets is because they can just go away for one day and by the time they come back, they will have four little kittens with them. I don't know how they do this. I thought it was magic, but then my mom said that every cat knows how to do it. I wish I was a cat, so I could bring kittens home a lot.
All of these are reasons why cats are wonderful pets. If you don't believe me, go buy one for yourself. You will see it can do all these things I said, and even cooler things, too. You will love your wonderful cat pet, and you will wonder how you ever lived without it. Take my word for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment