I used to find sleeping simple. I'd tune into something interesting on the radio, put on a pair of comfortable pajamas, and crawl into bed. Generally, I'd be sleeping within 10 or so minutes. Things were so nice back then.
Come morning, I'd lay there in bed and longingly cling to the last remnants of a beautiful dreamy night. Sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of a dream, and wondering what would have happened next, I'd will myself right back into dreamland. Ah... those were the days.
But here I am now, and I feel like I can't sleep to save my life.
How lame is that? I mean, what's changed? If I was stressed, I'd understand this feeling of sleeplessness. But I don't feel stressed at all. If I had struggled with longtime insomnia, I wouldn't complain. I'd be used to it by now. But... I haven't... so I am... because I'm not.
Argh! How frustrating. I'm sure you may know how I feel. And yes, this is all quite random, simply because these are the ramblings of a tired and somewhat confused brain. I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours now. Trying is the worst. But if you want to sleep, how do you not try?
So here I go... I'm gonna try again.
Goodnight! I hope...
No comments:
Post a Comment