30 June, 2008

and so we carry on...

I'm not sure why I feel compelled to do this, but I'm going to start blogging again. I don't know whether this is a decision I am making for me or for others... but as I have said in the past, "I write when I find my mouth cannot utter the words that well up inside of my soul".
For those of you who don't know, this is the second chapter of my blogging life. During 2007 I had a blog to convey to everyone reading (woah, readership of 4) what was going on while I was in Master's Commission. I've had 2 (count em, one two) requests since then to continue writing, and although those numbers don't seem so high, they are high enough to cause me to want to do it. For them, if no one else.
"Here goes nothing.
It doesn't really matter.
It will be interesting to see what happens." -Sloan Wilson

No comments: