Never before have I picked up a book that I so expected to find boring, and found it so scintillating.

By way of explanation, I must tell you that this is a book written by the CEO of AT&T mobility, regarding success in business, and then making a parallel to one’s personal life.
Being one who is not necessarily interested in the workings of business – although I did enjoy stock market simulations in high school – I expected the reading of this book to be a trek through a boggy field to an undesirable end. However, I was pleasantly surprised.
De la Vega made the book interesting through personal stories and relevant, perspective-changing points. These are points that can be applied to my own life, as well as to anyone who gives time and attention to this volume.
Ralph de la Vega obviously put his heart into writing this volume, and it was easy for me to put my heart into reading it. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for encouragement in their own struggle to success.
1 comment:
scintillating? hmmm....
Post a Comment