Walk with me in the darkness, O God.
In the night, when no one comes to my aid
be the one in whom I place my trust.
When I am unsure of where to go,
place yourself before me.
Allow me to see the path that you have laid,
before the foundations of the earth
before you gave me life.
Let me find the place you have created for me.
O Lord, when I am lost,
be a light in the dark places.
Guide my footsteps in your way,
give me assurance for each step.
Lead me, O Lord,
and I will praise your name.
I will lift your name on high.
I will praise you in the darkness,
I will exalt you when I cannot see.
Father of Nations,
you are my father as well.
Grant me knowledge
so that I may know the depths of your heart.
Open my eyes to your works,
so that I may know your plans.
Show me the love that you have for me,
bring me to know the loveliness of your character.
Forgive me, Lord,
for sinning against your heart.
Forgive me for walking in my ways,
and not in yours.
I confess, Father,
that I have not always sought your way.
I have not given myself entirely to your plan.
Forgive me, O God, for the times I have strayed.
Give me your wisdom to walk in your ways,
so that I may do as you ask.
Accept the love offering of my heart, O God.
I have little to give, but what I have I offer you.
I bless your name, Jehovah Jireh,
I trust in your provision.
You are good, as you always have been
and as you always will be.
Praise be to you, O God.
Honor and Glory are yours.
Love defines you;
help me to know your love.
1 comment:
Precious Daughter,
You do not need to know the path. I AM your light in the darkness. Take MY hand and I will lead you, find comfort in the warmth of MY love for you. Trust, My child, I will not lead you astray nor abandon you.
Take My hand and see if I do not lead you out to a spacious place
.2 Samuel 22:20, Job 36:16,Psalm 18:19, Psalm 31:8
Post a Comment