
Ok, I guess I really just want to tell you what happened, and also why I wrote the title the way I did. I was listening to Switchfoot (obviously) at work, but everyone was being kind of loud, and it sounded like they were saying "happy is a yucky word", which actually kind of sounds like a song that Oscar the Grouch would sing.

AND...
Both yesterday and today, as I have been on the bus, two different girls have thought I was someone they went to school with, at Waverly and at Grand Ledge. Hmm... so do I really have one of those "universal faces"? Therein lies the question.
Actually, if you really want to hear about misunderstandings, "universal faces", and thinking someone is somebody else, go on YouTube and search "Flight of the Conchords, Jenny". It's worth watching, albeit slightly... weird, I guess. (I wanted to put it in the sidebar for you, but this site doesn't allow me to post single videos.)
No comments:
Post a Comment