There's this guy, "Franklin". (I feel like 'Dear Abby' doing that.) Apparently, Franklin has been madly in love with me since he was in the seventh grade, and I was a sophmore. Let me describe this guy to you. He's fairly goth, with gauged ears, a split gotee, and a questionable sense of humor. In fact, this morning we were talking about children, and he asked me, "So... when are you gonna pop one out?" Hmm... very interesting, eh? Yes, I thought so too.

Several days ago, Franklin asked me, "What are you looking for in a guy?" How obvious is that? I didn't really want to answer him, so I just said, "Well, he'd definately need to be a Christian", and tried to leave it at that. But of course, he wanted to continue the conversation, and finally ended up saying, "I'm going to bug you about this until you give me straight answer." To which I told him, "You can ask as many times as you want, but if you think I am actually going to tell you, you're wrong."
Anyhow, I'd better get to the funny part. So this morning he asked me again, "What is your 'type'?"
When I didn't answer, he said, "Ok. You don't have a type, do you?" And I responded by saying, "You may believe whatever you want on that subject." (Lame conversation, thus far? Yes, I know.)
He looked at me, and then said, "So basically, you're saying, 'Liar! I do have a type.'"
And I said,
"Well... yes."
Hahahahahaha. Ok, maybe that doesn't make you laugh, but I've been laughing all morning. I guess if you know Abby Suiter, it'll make more sense to you.
What do you say to a guy like that? Does any girl know? Probably not. Sometimes even the bluntest (or 'sharpest', most obvious) statement doesn't penetrate their mind. I love them for that... and sometimes I really dislike them for it. Sorry, boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment