That was a laugh of victory, kind of like "hahaha, i totally just triumphed. so there!" Because, I did.
I won NaNoWriMo.
For those of you who don't know what this means, it doesn't mean that I won a physical prize, like a car or a trip for four to Tahiti.
Hey, I didn't say that I didn't win a prize at all, did I? I mean, who needs a car.... um, i meant to say "who needs a trip for four to Tahiti?". 'Cause man, I could use a car.
I wrote a book, 'k?!
I did. In a month. Oh yes I'm proud. Don't even. You don't know at all, unless you've ever written a book in a month. I am ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!
And rightly so, I guess.
Life is good. I hope you are doing alright, too.
1 comment:
That is awsome Linds. I am so incredibly proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment