19 November, 2008

Speechless? Does that word even apply to me?

I guess it doesn't, really. Or, if it does, I am certainly not "thoughtless" at the time. Actually, if you really want to get technical, those thoughts are 'speech' in my head, and often they translate into verbal speech. As in, I talk to myself. Ok... so, I prove that even when I'm speechless, I talk a lot. Greaaaaaat.

Anyhow.
Last night was pretty much amazing. "Wild Bill" Johnson is at our church... (and of course, Hannah might be the only one who reads this, in which case, you already know. Also, that little piece of info kind of makes me want to just say things that are pertinate to you, Hannah. Such as...) I think David had a good time. :) He was a bit nervous about getting prophetic words for people, but he sure did! Holy cow. It was so great. Awesome timing on God's part. It was funny too; at one point he was like "Woah, my dad's name is Fred, and he's a pastor, too!"

So that was fun. And... yeah. Love you!

P.S. That had to be my most random blog post ever. So, just to add to the randomness...

2 comments:

denica said...

Oh my gosh that video is ridiculous. Haha

golden_blaze said...

i thought so too.