09 July, 2008

i'll remember not to drink the water...

Well, I'm sorry for any confusion that last post may have caused you, or me, if the case may be that no one actually reads these posts except for myself. I was going to spend a great deal of time writing some magnificent masterpiece to please all of you, but at the moment I am in the middle of making preparations for a trip to Mexico, for which I leave on Saturday. These "preparations" include, doing laundry, practicing spanish, buying a few Rockstars and some jerky...
Anyhow, we're heading south of the border for some Mexican life. It should be good, and I'm pretty excited about the dance/drama ministry that we'll be sharing with the kids at a children's home in Juarez. It'll be worth the time spent fundraising, especially with how much fun we had just raising the money. Who ever heard of rocking for 12 hours late into the night to raise... well, not enough to merit the agony I felt the next morning. It was ok, though, really.
Anyway, we're really going because we have been sent - by the Father - and boy, when He sends you you can't help but expect something awesome to happen. Of course, I never know what He'll do until after He does it, but it'll be great. I just need to learn to seek more; my priorities are...well... askew, I guess. I know my Father loves me, though.

PS. I'm thinking about posting sections of my book on here... just a thought. Although, I guess if I do that none of you will have reason to read it when it's published. We'll see, I guess.

No comments: