These past two days have been a lesson in trust – trusting my Father to do what is good, even when I don't understand. I left a sister down in Mexico, a little girl named Lupita. She is a daughter of the Father, and so am I. I know she's in his hands, but I was a little afraid. The Father reminded me that the key to peace is trust, and now I am trusting Him with her life.
A darling woman and friend of mine died last week, and another “aunt” has become very ill. I was very afraid and in grief as I questioned the Father as to why He would allow this to happen. He told me that it was time for my friend to become whole, and that my “aunt” would be healed in His kingdom and in His presence. This is His plan for these people to be whold, as He desires for all His children to be.
I left some newly made friends of mine, and I'm unsure as to whether I will see them again. But I know that the Father has a plan, and even though that plan includes seperation, it also includes growth, which is sometimes very difficult. But I am learning to trust Him with my life, and I will go where He calls me.
Father, help me to know You better, so that I can trust you even more. Father, I believe, help my unbelief. I don't know what to do, but my eyes are on You.
1 comment:
Wow, Linds. This is good--very real--and I totally relate. Trust is exactly what God has been teaching me for a while now. I love you, I can tell God is changing you and doing good things in your life.
Post a Comment