I'm fairly convinced that absolutely no one is reading my blog, which makes me kind of sad and disappointed at the same time. It pretty much makes me not want to write at all, because who's gonna read it except me. However, I know I've gotta continue to write, because this is something that I just have to do, especially after I said that I would. So, to all y'all who aren't reading this, you're simply missing out. And to anyone who is, leave a comment or something so that I don't feel like I'm completely alone in the world.
I've really gotta "click off" now, because I'm at the library and there's this weird guy in a white collared shirt watching me type, and it's pretty awkward. I will be back to write later, though.
Expect it.
4 comments:
I read your blog, the question is, who am I?
when you say "read", do you mean you 'reed' it, or that you 'red' it (phonetically speaking)?? I know that's a weird way to ask, but I don't know what you mean.
i do
ok... what is this, 20 questions?
two can play at that game (or 3 or 4)
Denica?
Post a Comment